Business After Hours Host – Host a popular business after hours and welcome the community to your business. These casual gatherings will promote your business and provide an opportunity for you and your staff to meet potential business partners and clients while making those who attend aware of your business and facilities along with a healthy dose of good cheer.
In promoting the events, the Chamber does the following:
- Creates an event on the calendars in the newsletter and website;
- Creates a Facebook event and directly invites over 300 community members (with a secondary reach of approximately 1,000 people);
- Event flyer goes in the newsletter to 1,900 people (with about 580 opening the newsletter);
- Event flyer sent as a separate email blast to 1,900 people;
- Flyers are hand distributed to 100+ recipients;
- Mailing list made available to the sponsoring business for direct mail, if desired;
- Newspaper and newsletter post event photos and write ups;
- Announcement on radio (KABI 1560 am); and
- Chamber Ambassadors spread the word and available to volunteer to help.
The sponsoring business is to provide:
- A door prize of at least a $50 value; and
- An event flyer in both paper and digital formats;
- A $50 marketing fees to the Chamber of Commerce.